Ground Effects Vehicles
- Toyo-Chevrolet Personal Rapid Transit Aerodyne - Illustrated!
- A big name for a small conveyance. A "cute" micro-aerodyne usually seen as an intra-city air taxi. (image and stats by Eggo Von Eggo)
- Besson B-90 Aerocab - Illustrated!
- Bessonís high-tech alternative to the standard taxi-cab combines some of the best features from both the Trauma Team AV-4 Tac Vehicle and a standard AV-7 Personal Aerodyne. (image and stats by Mark Plemmons)
- Benson Rampage 2008 - Illustrated!
- An ultra-high-speed racing hover from the turn of the millenium, still unsurpassed for absolute groundspeed.
- GMI "Gram" AirCushion Tank - Illustrated!
- A direct competitor with the Militech Destructor / M-75 Light Battle Tank, with a twist - it's an Air Cushion (hover) vehicle.
Trucks & Haulers
- Ariante Pilgrim - Illustrated!
- A hot convertible from the City-State of Verona Beach.
- Noble Executioner - Illustrated!
- A heavier sportscar with light bullet-proofing, styling and "dangerous".
- Lada Luxury 6 - Illustrated!
- A Low-End limousine, used by many limo services.
- Honda Lettra - Illustrated!
- An affordable "perky" 6-person intra-city car.
Tanks & Armoured Fighting Vehicles
- Houston Hauler - Illustrated!
- A cheaper alternative (with the same hauling capacity) to the PeterBuilt 2000.
- EEC/GIAT Industries MK-7 SPATG/SPG
- A self-propelled gun and Tank Killer designed to counter the American M-11 and XM-20 main battle tanks.
- M-11A1 Stonewall
- A revision of the American M-11 Main Battle Tank, designed to be a more versatile fighting machine.
- M-1E1 SuperAbrams
- National Guard upgrades of the M1A1 and M1A2 series Main Battle Tanks.
- General Dynamics M-66 Jungle Warfare tank
- M1A1 Rebuild for Jungle Fighting during the Central American Wars.
- EEC/Panhard Mk-12 Infantry Support Vehicle
- Light infantry support vehicle.
- Republic of Texas M-86 Multiple Mortar carrier
- A texan innovation in mobile artillery.